Downtown Issaquah Remodeled House This house ranks as one of the finest remodeling projects I have seen anywhere. The seller has a terrific design sense and has created two gorgeous bathrooms – you won’t want to leave your master bathroom, a knock-out kitchen, and creative use of space. The former attached garage was reimagined into […]
A wonderful and very desirable Seattle neighborhood, Magnolia is the second largest Seattle neighborhood by area, and according to “Wikipedia” has been part of the city since 1891. It is near all the excitement and resources of downtown yet enjoys the status of being a quiet village, set apart from the urban bustle. With the […]
All over the Seattle area salmon viewing is still taking place. The time to see them returning to spawn starts in June and is best in September, but you can still see them in October, and early November. If you are in Seattle there are many places to go see them, perhaps one of the […]
There is rarely a bad time to walk around Green Lake, but I must admit a partiality to the fall season. With the trees turning colors and the dogs prancing in delight at the crisp air and numerous pooch friendly opportunities, the joggers, bikes, baby strollers, walk and talkers, and even some rollerbladers, the Lake […]
It’s time to get down to eating at the Seattle Street Food Festival on August 10th! There’s a great food festival coming up on August 10th and hopefully it will be the first of many Seattle Street Food Festival’s. It w ill be held in and around Cal Anderson Park in downtown Seattle near 10th and […]
Ballard. Thinking about Seattle as a whole it seems like Ballard is a neighborhood. But when you really start considering Ballard, there are actually lots of little neighborhoods, and what I think of as 4 main sections. Also, it really depends if you are looking at condos or single family homes (and there are some […]
A couple of hours to fill on a quiet evening right after Memorial Day. It’s a serious holiday with a lot of remembrance and giving thanks for those who have gone before, sacrificed, left us so much. Now in the aftermath of that day of contemplation and an almost dreamy looking back quality, what could […]
Early evening, still light, quiet tree-lined streets in Old Town Ballard hold a still promise of the dinner hour. Lights from the restaurants, pubs, and wine cafes glow over wooden tables set artfully on old wooden floors, windows gleam with un-looked for bits and pieces of the past, and reflect trees, leaves, branches, telephone poles, […]
Remodeled House in Lynnwood Come quick to see our remodeled house in Lynnwood with double master suites, mother-in-law (MIL) unit that could be a legal rentable ADU (accessory dwelling unit), and stunning remodeled. My favorite features of this house: Big kitchen with hardwood floor, stainless appliances, pretty granite counter tops, and overabundant cabinets. Built-in hutch […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...