Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
Archive | Bainbridge Island RSS feed for this section
For those interested in purchasing property on Bainbridge Island in Puget Sound, the question might really be, where is the market currently? These stats I worked up from complete market data from the MLS show that we are coming up from a low of last year. Take a look and don’t hesitate to email me […]
Danger is local art, jewelry and furniture. It might be a small space, but I felt capable of getting lost in it for hours. It has so many facinating items of art and design tucked away all though it that it might take hours to completely explore. From mid century modern furniture to eclectic […]
Going to Bainbridge Island on the ferry from Seattle is one of the things on my Repeat Bucket List. You know, the things that make you so happy that you’d rather do them again than climb Mt. Everest after all? Or what was it, raft down the Amazon? To prepare for your trip to Bainbridge […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...