Ballard. Thinking about Seattle as a whole it seems like Ballard is a neighborhood. But when you really start considering Ballard, there are actually lots of little neighborhoods, and what I think of as 4 main sections. Also, it really depends if you are looking at condos or single family homes (and there are some […]
Archive | Buyer’s Guide to Real Estate in Seattle RSS feed for this section
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. A wood fired bagel cafe in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle? “This is getting big, folks” says Seattle Nosh Pit News. Yes, being featured in Bon […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, email@example.com… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Was that lost sheep or lost sleep? What Little Bo Peep may not have known is that “leaving them alone so they’ll come home” may not always […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. These days it happens all the time. Either a client hears about short sales and bank owned properties and asks me what they are, or they are […]
Imagine that you’ve been searching for a home, perhaps with your spouse, for three months now. At first you probably looked at properties on the Internet, and compared photos of living rooms, kitchens, back yards to puzzle out how these places were laid out and if the bathrooms would work for your family. You checked […]
In the last 30 days, 17 single-family properties sold in Wallingford, from a 518 square foot condo which sold for $6,000 over the listing price, to a houseboat that sold for asking price at $255,000, all the way to a 3,100 square foot 1919 Craftsman that sold for slightly less than list, at $810,000, from […]
North Seattle Home It is not every day that you will find a home that has everything you wanted on your homebuying list! This is it! Modern amenities, original charm and character, spacious floor plan, and location all wrapped in this fabulous remodeled rambler. Located in the quiet and established Haller Lake neighborhood, 10 minutes […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
According to the NW MLS, members reported 9,126 pending sales during March, a year-over-year increase of nearly 21 percent. That total surpassed the previous month by 1,503 transactions (up 19.7 percent). Inventory is shrinking, mortgage rates are great and buyer confidence is on the rise. Compared to a year ago, inventory is down 25.6 […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...