All over the Seattle area salmon viewing is still taking place. The time to see them returning to spawn starts in June and is best in September, but you can still see them in October, and early November. If you are in Seattle there are many places to go see them, perhaps one of the […]
Archive | Day Trips from Seattle RSS feed for this section
Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
It’s waterfront, a ferry terminal, full of small town charm. It’s the oldest city in Snohomish County, just north of Seattle–in fact, 18 miles north. It’s a town where time can go slow, for a weekend or a lifetime. A vibrant arts community, great kids activities and a wonderful historic downtown with little shops, galleries, […]
Owning a Washington Coast Vacation Rental In 2007 we purchased a newly constructed house in Pacific Beach with the idea of running it as a vacation rental to cover our expenses, while we enjoyed a beautiful vacation getaway for our family. We got the idea the previous year from a couple in southern Oregon who […]
The Puyallup Fair My wife and I realized that we hadn’t been to the Puyallup Fair in over 20 years – that was with her twin nephews who were 4 years old at the time. We were overdue to take our own nine year old to the fair. The visit was well worth it. He […]
Dining and Shopping at Lakewood’s Koreatown My wife and I enjoyed a recent afternoon at what has become known as Lakewood’s Koreatown (officially: the International Business District). Koreatown is a collection of 200+ business along South Tacoma Way between approximately 84th and 96th Streets. Two grocery stores, Pal-Do World Market and Boo Han Market, and […]
Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
Tacoma Car Museum LeMay America’s Car Museum in Tacoma, Washington I am not at all a car enthusiast. I drive my cars until they fall apart around me. I could only get my wife to accompany me with the promise of good food and shopping at Tacoma’s Koreatown on South Tacoma Way. But we were […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...