Downtown Issaquah Remodeled House This house ranks as one of the finest remodeling projects I have seen anywhere. The seller has a terrific design sense and has created two gorgeous bathrooms – you won’t want to leave your master bathroom, a knock-out kitchen, and creative use of space. The former attached garage was reimagined into […]
Archive | Downtown RSS feed for this section
Beer and Seattle: two things that go together like, well, rain and Seattle. It started back in the mid-nineteenth century (1854) when a two-year-old Seattle was graced with its first brewery, Washington Brewery, to slake the thirst of the local population of loggers. Over the next 50 years or so, many of what we would […]
Chihuly’s Garden and Glass-A magnificent way to spend an evening! One of the most interesting places to go in Seattle is the Chihuly Garden and Glass at the Seattle Center. The glass artwork that is contained in several rooms and and outside garden is amazing. The picture on the left is an […]
Chihuly Garden and Glass at Seattle Center Dale Chihuly is one of the world’s preeminent glass artists based right here, so it was exciting to find out that the Seattle Center had approved the building the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit. As a native Pacific North-westerner and world-renown glass artist, he deserved to have a […]
It was a few years after I came to Seattle that I first became aware of the gum wall! Probably because I was busy moving, getting the kids’ school and my work life organized, and trying to beat out my GPS for the fastest routes around town, getting to know the museums, the quirky outlets […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
Delicious Korean Food at Chan Seattle at Pike Place Market. What comes to your mind when you have cravings for delicious Korean food with sophisticated ambiance in Seattle? Where DO you go? It has long been an insider joke status in Seattle when people ask for recommendations for delicious Korean food in Seattle; you either […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...