The recent news of land purchase by Amazon has further fueled the excitement surrounding the explosive growth in South Lake Union. The close proximity to the Downtown, Queen Anne, and Belltown is one of the main reasons for the location’s attractiveness but the relocation of big name companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and many […]
Archive | Eastlake RSS feed for this section
Greg Nikols, a former Seattle mayor, called Seattle a City of Neighborhoods. Each has its character, its charms, perhaps even its faults. Before you choose a home it is extremely important to be sure that you will not regret the location. Are schools important to you? Walkability? Commute time? Recreation? Do you love a certain […]
One of the most delightful things about Seattle is the abundance of nature surrounding us. Although this is a large metropolitan city, I appreciate the fact that you can escape to nature at any time. Big or large, we have parks situated in every neighborhood and convenient access to rivers, lakes, and vast ocean.
Here’s a common misnomer, but one that we all use often and for different reasons: “The Seattle Market.” But really, to mix up all the neighborhood data into this one market snapshot is like mixing all the primary colors till they’re brown, and then trying to paint a rainbow with it. Seattle is comprised of […]
If these three words strike your heart like lightening as they did mine (underwater dance floor) you’ll want to be at the Bonza Bash at the Seattle Aquarium. This New Year’s Eve 2010 party is a first, as they say on the website, the inaugural bash, billed as A Diamond Night in the Emerald City. At […]
Here are the photos of the Fireworks at the Space Needle on New Year’s Eve at Midnight! These are a bit blurry, taken in the middle of the night, but hopefully you’ll get the (ooooo! ahhhhhhh!) sense of it. I will never forget New Year’s Eve on the Mound in Gasworks Park, watching the fireworks. […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...