Remodeled House in Lynnwood Come quick to see our remodeled house in Lynnwood with double master suites, mother-in-law (MIL) unit that could be a legal rentable ADU (accessory dwelling unit), and stunning remodeled. My favorite features of this house: Big kitchen with hardwood floor, stainless appliances, pretty granite counter tops, and overabundant cabinets. Built-in hutch […]
Archive | Featured RSS feed for this section
Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
Owning a Washington Coast Vacation Rental In 2007 we purchased a newly constructed house in Pacific Beach with the idea of running it as a vacation rental to cover our expenses, while we enjoyed a beautiful vacation getaway for our family. We got the idea the previous year from a couple in southern Oregon who […]
Remodeled Des Moines House This professionally remodeled Des Moines home is already generating excitement and won’t last long on the market. The interior is fully updated, including two kitchen remodels, remodeled bathrooms, new windows, fresh paint, gorgeous hardwoods, new carpeting, crown molding, and new furnace. The living room windows drink in the Puget Sound and […]
The Puyallup Fair My wife and I realized that we hadn’t been to the Puyallup Fair in over 20 years – that was with her twin nephews who were 4 years old at the time. We were overdue to take our own nine year old to the fair. The visit was well worth it. He […]
Dining and Shopping at Lakewood’s Koreatown My wife and I enjoyed a recent afternoon at what has become known as Lakewood’s Koreatown (officially: the International Business District). Koreatown is a collection of 200+ business along South Tacoma Way between approximately 84th and 96th Streets. Two grocery stores, Pal-Do World Market and Boo Han Market, and […]
Chihuly’s Garden and Glass-A magnificent way to spend an evening! One of the most interesting places to go in Seattle is the Chihuly Garden and Glass at the Seattle Center. The glass artwork that is contained in several rooms and and outside garden is amazing. The picture on the left is an […]
Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...