Ballard. Thinking about Seattle as a whole it seems like Ballard is a neighborhood. But when you really start considering Ballard, there are actually lots of little neighborhoods, and what I think of as 4 main sections. Also, it really depends if you are looking at condos or single family homes (and there are some […]
Archive | First Time Homebuyers RSS feed for this section
Remodeled House in Lynnwood Come quick to see our remodeled house in Lynnwood with double master suites, mother-in-law (MIL) unit that could be a legal rentable ADU (accessory dwelling unit), and stunning remodeled. My favorite features of this house: Big kitchen with hardwood floor, stainless appliances, pretty granite counter tops, and overabundant cabinets. Built-in hutch […]
For an Edmonds Market snapshot, I wanted to find out how many properties are on the market and how fast they are moving. Here are a few statistics that will give you a sense of how the market is doing in Edmonds right now! There are two zip codes in Edmonds, 98020 and 98026. Today […]
My clients preparing to buy a home sat down with me to explain what they were looking for. We talked about some of the important factors like area/neighborhood and walkability, age, style and size, home layout and how it’s situated on the lot, and the fact that they really wanted a master on the main […]
Remodeled Des Moines House This professionally remodeled Des Moines home is already generating excitement and won’t last long on the market. The interior is fully updated, including two kitchen remodels, remodeled bathrooms, new windows, fresh paint, gorgeous hardwoods, new carpeting, crown molding, and new furnace. The living room windows drink in the Puget Sound and […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. A wood fired bagel cafe in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle? “This is getting big, folks” says Seattle Nosh Pit News. Yes, being featured in Bon […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, email@example.com… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Was that lost sheep or lost sleep? What Little Bo Peep may not have known is that “leaving them alone so they’ll come home” may not always […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. These days it happens all the time. Either a client hears about short sales and bank owned properties and asks me what they are, or they are […]
Edy Kizaki 206-249-2914 email@example.com Branch Manager, Lake Union Office, eXp Realty Want to do something fun and Seattle-based today? There is an event at the Olympic Sculpture Park, one of the ongoing days of fun and sun planned through August 30 for Summer at Olympic Sculpture Park (check out the events on Saturday the 11th, […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...