Early evening, still light, quiet tree-lined streets in Old Town Ballard hold a still promise of the dinner hour. Lights from the restaurants, pubs, and wine cafes glow over wooden tables set artfully on old wooden floors, windows gleam with un-looked for bits and pieces of the past, and reflect trees, leaves, branches, telephone poles, […]
Archive | Galleries RSS feed for this section
Welcome to my favorite part of the Pacific Northwest: Edmonds, Washington. I admit to being partial, and maybe it’s because I am a longtime Edmonds resident and real estate broker, but I prefer to think that I live and work here because it holds a special meaning for me. After all, I have lived elsewhere […]
Recently named #2 in Kiplinger’s list of the nation’s top cities, Seattle is full of an endless and imaginative variety of things to do. SAM, Seattle Art Museum, is a wonderful jewel in the city’s plethora of adornment, but can easily be overlooked as we take advantage of the infinite range of what’s available here, […]
Edmonds is just north of Seattle and overlooks Puget Sound. It is as peaceful as a village with a quaint downtown shopping district and just down the street at the water is the Ferry Terminal with a ferry running to Kingston (from which you drive to Bainbridge Island). The downtown has a bounty of restaurants, […]
Ballard’s intersection of Ballard Ave and NW Market Street is a shopping mecca, a dining destination, has great coffee shops, yoga and martial arts studios, boat showrooms (at least one), hair salons and spas, good burger joints, great ethnic food from Mexican to Japanese to Thai, great steak places, wonderful florist, coffee or tea havens, […]
There is nothing better than a rug which has been imported from that very center of carpet making history, locations in Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, even China. These world renowned carpet producing areas are known widely, and Turabi Rug Gallery Omar brings his expertise to the hunt and give us the chance to shop for […]
Seattle might be called “cutting edge” if it didn’t sound so sharp. The new urban village? Not too bad… what I notice again and again is just as social media is based on a new model of relationship in which the fact that perfect strangers are most probably future friends is much more obvious than […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...