Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
Archive | Headline RSS feed for this section
North Seattle Home It is not every day that you will find a home that has everything you wanted on your homebuying list! This is it! Modern amenities, original charm and character, spacious floor plan, and location all wrapped in this fabulous remodeled rambler. Located in the quiet and established Haller Lake neighborhood, 10 minutes […]
Seattle was recently named in Kiplinger’s 10 Best Cities list, number two in fact (after Austin!). Mark Emerett, president of UW, is quoted as declaring, “We have only two products here: smart people and great ideas.” Among cities that are prosperous, innovative, and are generating plenty of jobs, Seattle stands out to me for its […]
Cap Rates Revisited-Even Some Realtors Don’t Understand them! One of the biggest problems with some realtors, commercial and residential, is that they make an attempt to utilize a Capitalization Rate (Cap Rate) to market a property without really understanding what they are. After reading a listing that honestly I laughed at when I saw it, […]
Thoughts on Investing in Real Estate Today In today’s market, you hear all kinds of good and bad comments so which do you consider when thinking of investing in real estate today? First, let’s go back to last year and see what happened. Initially, the market was much like the previous year with sellers still […]
Queen Anne real estate market has always been a hot one due to the highly desirable location and charming properties but it has never been hotter! The combination of the attractive values and historically low mortgage rates is bringing a lot of buyers that were sidelined during the boom and really propelling the Queen Anne […]
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Sales Flies in the face of Consumer Protection Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are continuing to be criticized by the public. Having dealt with both recently, I’ve found these quasi-goverment entities are both heavily aggressive and not a friend of the consumer. It is true, that you may get a good […]
What’s in a name? A Buyer’s perspective It occurs to me that there are some definite differences between the big box real estate companies that you always see in the media and the smaller firms that are in the market. The big firms make you fit into their box and some make you qualify with […]
What is a Short Sale? Do you know what a short sale is? You hear about it all the time in the news. Your friend just scored a super deal on a short sale. A stranger once suggested to you to never ever make an offer on a short sale.
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...