If you want potential buyers to stop at your home and write down the name and number to call, schedule a showing, and come see the inside, your number one tool is curb appeal. Use the following checklist to help you prepare your home, and package it so you’ll get that offer you have been […]
Archive | Home Ownership RSS feed for this section
There are some differences of opinion about when to fry your green tomatoes for optimum flavor and firmness. They have to have a bit of hardness in order to hold up under the process of being seasoned, coated in flour or cornmeal, and fried until golden, but the greener and harder they are, the more […]
Lifestyle Home Search A great new feature on SeattlePowerSearch.com is its collection of Lifestyle search options. Try it here: SeattlePowerSearch.com Advanced Search. The data is scrubbed down to the block/group level – much finer than the zip code level. The Lifestyle options are: Highly Rated Schools – Select “Very Important” or “Extremely Important” to quickly […]
North Seattle Home It is not every day that you will find a home that has everything you wanted on your homebuying list! This is it! Modern amenities, original charm and character, spacious floor plan, and location all wrapped in this fabulous remodeled rambler. Located in the quiet and established Haller Lake neighborhood, 10 minutes […]
Thinking of selling your home? Or are you searching for your first home? Perhaps you are relocating and getting ready to find your new home… or you are just happily living where you live and getting ready for spring. Whatever the motivation, spring cleaning can bring you unexpected benefits. Five Benefits of Spring Cleaning and […]
I am consistently asked “why I would list the house for short sale instead of just walking away?” Besides the financial benefits, the short sale process is the right, honorable choice instead of foreclosure. I am talking about when the home owner is just abandoning the property and not even considering the short sale. Why […]
Washington Horse Property Search I learned a lot about keeping horses and what to look for in horse property on a recent tour around Thurston county with a client. This lady’s priorities were to find established fenced pasturage (constructing new fences is expensive), a barn for shelter, and trails she could ride on directly off […]
What is a Short Sale? Do you know what a short sale is? You hear about it all the time in the news. Your friend just scored a super deal on a short sale. A stranger once suggested to you to never ever make an offer on a short sale.
Belltown Condo in Seattle Working in the Seattle market, you bet I preview lots of Belltown condos in Seattle. Combining urban excitement and Seattle’s spectacular natural setting, Belltown is a hot market for both retail buyers and investors looking for opportunities in a stable real estate market.
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...