Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
Archive | Investors RSS feed for this section
Owning a Washington Coast Vacation Rental In 2007 we purchased a newly constructed house in Pacific Beach with the idea of running it as a vacation rental to cover our expenses, while we enjoyed a beautiful vacation getaway for our family. We got the idea the previous year from a couple in southern Oregon who […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, email@example.com… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Was that lost sheep or lost sleep? What Little Bo Peep may not have known is that “leaving them alone so they’ll come home” may not always […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. These days it happens all the time. Either a client hears about short sales and bank owned properties and asks me what they are, or they are […]
Geoduck Farming on Puget Sound In looking around Puget Sound for waterfront vacation properties with a client (we ultimately found a good deal on a fixer, estate sale in Port Orchard), I learned about the earning potential of creating a small scale geoduck farm and using the proceeds to completely pay off your waterfront property. […]
Imagine that you’ve been searching for a home, perhaps with your spouse, for three months now. At first you probably looked at properties on the Internet, and compared photos of living rooms, kitchens, back yards to puzzle out how these places were laid out and if the bathrooms would work for your family. You checked […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Cap Rates Revisited-Even Some Realtors Don’t Understand them! One of the biggest problems with some realtors, commercial and residential, is that they make an attempt to utilize a Capitalization Rate (Cap Rate) to market a property without really understanding what they are. After reading a listing that honestly I laughed at when I saw it, […]
Thoughts on Investing in Real Estate Today In today’s market, you hear all kinds of good and bad comments so which do you consider when thinking of investing in real estate today? First, let’s go back to last year and see what happened. Initially, the market was much like the previous year with sellers still […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...