There is rarely a bad time to walk around Green Lake, but I must admit a partiality to the fall season. With the trees turning colors and the dogs prancing in delight at the crisp air and numerous pooch friendly opportunities, the joggers, bikes, baby strollers, walk and talkers, and even some rollerbladers, the Lake […]
Archive | Kids’ stuff RSS feed for this section
PCC is a natural, organic Seattle food co-op. I think of it as a lot like Whole Foods and a lot different. Being local, it is, you could say, “very Seattle.” By that I mean community values, green values, a laid back humorous vibe and delicious ripe fresh flavor. There are nine locations around the […]
Capitol Hill is known as a happening Seattle hang out neighborhood, whether you want to stroll, shop or sip. There are more eateries, upscale, casual or edgy, than you can count on all your fingers and toes, and the fingers and toes of all your friends too, and I never get farther than half a […]
13 to 19? Experience All Kinds of Art Events for $5 with the Seattle Arts Teen Tix program! For some Seattle teens, this program is the door to Art. Not only does it provide great access to city Arts Events, but it puts the selection and the scheduling into the hands of the teens, making […]
Molly Moon’s Handmade Ice Cream – Artisan ice cream with flavors like “Apple Pie Ice Cream” and “Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet,” said by aficionados to be “Seattle’s finest ice cream.” Be warned, some claim many of the flavors taste pretty much alike! You’ll have to try it and see for yourself (and let me know what […]
Welcome to my favorite part of the Pacific Northwest: Edmonds, Washington. I admit to being partial, and maybe it’s because I am a longtime Edmonds resident and real estate broker, but I prefer to think that I live and work here because it holds a special meaning for me. After all, I have lived elsewhere […]
Originally an offshoot of SAM, the Seattle Art Museum, SAAM is located Volunteer Park in the old Art Deco Building (which was the original home of SAM before the current new museum was built near Harbor Steps Park downtown). There is always a part of the permanent collection on display as well as changing exhibitions, […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, email@example.com… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Not only is there a huge Celebration of the Next 50 down at Seattle Center today, the Lighthouse Festival in Mukilteo through tomorrow, but the salmon are […]
Tacoma Car Museum LeMay America’s Car Museum in Tacoma, Washington I am not at all a car enthusiast. I drive my cars until they fall apart around me. I could only get my wife to accompany me with the promise of good food and shopping at Tacoma’s Koreatown on South Tacoma Way. But we were […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...