There are so many beautiful neighborhoods in Seattle that trying to define which ones are the “top neighborhoods” might seem to be an exercise in futility, but humor me please, you have to start somewhere! Many of them you have heard of, and some of them perhaps not. Let’s talk about eight wonderful neighborhoods today […]
Archive | Magnolia RSS feed for this section
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
A Tale of Two Cities: Seattle or Vancouver, BC? The affordability of houses is trending sharply differently in the nearby markets of Seattle, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia. Affordability is made up of three factors: the median home price of a city, median household income of the inhabitants, and the level of interest rates. Interest […]
Puget Sound Waterfront Tudor Style House on the Magnolia Bluff Even Henry VIII didn’t have it this good: Enter through your front door set into a castle tower. Admire your Tudor Great Hall on the way to the brick patio with unobstructed Puget Sound view. Jaunt down to your private beach, and then back up […]
Best Real Estate Deals in Seattle One of the most frequently asked questions I get are “where can I find the best real estate deals in Seattle?” and “what’s the hottest area in Seattle?” Honestly, there is value in every market and in every neighborhood.
Seattle Farmers Markets are a local tradition, and each neighborhood has one with a little bit of it’s own special character. Here is the all-inclusive list of the markets. You don’t have to limit yourself to one because many of them are on different days of the week. Two of my favorites are the Fremont […]
Have you ever walked down the streets of Magnolia Village, enjoying the small town atmosphere minutes from downtown Seattle? Some of the most coveted real estate in the city is in Magnolia, a quiet, very family oriented group of neighborhoods west of Queen Anne. Known for the largest park in the city, Discovery Park, Magnolia […]
Magnolia is on a peninsula northwest of Seattle’s downtown. There are hills and the neighborhoods and roads go up and down, with views looking east to Queen Anne and west to Puget Sound. There are madrona trees on the bluff which were seen by a captain early on as ships came to the area, and […]
Now, I don’t mind being wrong and it might be worth having a competition, but until someone proves differently (or at least makes the claim so we can all rush off and try the pie at the competing spot), Magnolia’s Seattle Pie Company is my family’s pick for best Seattle pie. And we aren’t the […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...