Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
Archive | Market Watch RSS feed for this section
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. These days it happens all the time. Either a client hears about short sales and bank owned properties and asks me what they are, or they are […]
Imagine that you’ve been searching for a home, perhaps with your spouse, for three months now. At first you probably looked at properties on the Internet, and compared photos of living rooms, kitchens, back yards to puzzle out how these places were laid out and if the bathrooms would work for your family. You checked […]
In the last 30 days, 17 single-family properties sold in Wallingford, from a 518 square foot condo which sold for $6,000 over the listing price, to a houseboat that sold for asking price at $255,000, all the way to a 3,100 square foot 1919 Craftsman that sold for slightly less than list, at $810,000, from […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Fremont Condo Urban living at its finest, chic and modern studio condo in Fremont now available! Nestled between Fremont and Wallingford, this stylish studio offers stylish and easy city living for less than 125k! Modern and bright, this top floor studio maximized use of space with custom built murphy bed, full kitchen, spacious bathroom, and […]
In Madison Park lies one of Seattle’s most treasured restaurants. That it is vegetarian is more important to some of us than to others, but that it is art filled, sun and shadow filled, has delightful almost unheard music tickling at your ears, friendly and attentive servers, a menu that holds your attention, has patio […]
According to the NW MLS, members reported 9,126 pending sales during March, a year-over-year increase of nearly 21 percent. That total surpassed the previous month by 1,503 transactions (up 19.7 percent). Inventory is shrinking, mortgage rates are great and buyer confidence is on the rise. Compared to a year ago, inventory is down 25.6 […]
The new enhanced HARP 2.0 is slated to be available March 19th. There are so many misconceptions about this new program floating around that I thought it was prudent to sift facts from fiction. Does my loan have to be backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac to be able to refinance? Yes, your […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...