Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
Archive | News and Information RSS feed for this section
Everywhere has winter, ours has a few challenges although nothing like the really cold areas of the country! If you want to brief yourself on both what the local conditions are likely to be and what you can do to prepare, Seattle Department of Transportation’s Winter Weather Website is a great place to start. We […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Since we were packing a picnic to go down to Golden Gardens Beach State Park in Ballard and watch the sunset while enjoying nature, the boats and […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
Flurry of protest on May 1st! Four new and intriguing restaurants opening in Seattle this month! Debut of warthogs (animals, not a band) at the Woodland Park Zoo! Opening Day of the Boating Season! 17th of May Festival and Parade in Ballard! Rhododendron Festival in Port Townsend! 49ers Days in Winthrop, and the Balloon Stampede […]
April around Seattle is beautiful. The cherry trees are in flower, bulbs are starting to bloom, the weather begins to feel a little like Spring, and it’s time to celebrate our Earth. Earth Day started back in 1970 and capitalized on the emerging consciousness, channeling the energy of the anti-war protest movement and putting environmental […]
Seattle was recently named in Kiplinger’s 10 Best Cities list, number two in fact (after Austin!). Mark Emerett, president of UW, is quoted as declaring, “We have only two products here: smart people and great ideas.” Among cities that are prosperous, innovative, and are generating plenty of jobs, Seattle stands out to me for its […]
The new enhanced HARP 2.0 is slated to be available March 19th. There are so many misconceptions about this new program floating around that I thought it was prudent to sift facts from fiction. Does my loan have to be backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac to be able to refinance? Yes, your […]
Cap Rates Revisited-Even Some Realtors Don’t Understand them! One of the biggest problems with some realtors, commercial and residential, is that they make an attempt to utilize a Capitalization Rate (Cap Rate) to market a property without really understanding what they are. After reading a listing that honestly I laughed at when I saw it, […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...