For an Edmonds Market snapshot, I wanted to find out how many properties are on the market and how fast they are moving. Here are a few statistics that will give you a sense of how the market is doing in Edmonds right now! There are two zip codes in Edmonds, 98020 and 98026. Today […]
Archive | North End RSS feed for this section
Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
Welcome to my favorite part of the Pacific Northwest: Edmonds, Washington. I admit to being partial, and maybe it’s because I am a longtime Edmonds resident and real estate broker, but I prefer to think that I live and work here because it holds a special meaning for me. After all, I have lived elsewhere […]
It’s waterfront, a ferry terminal, full of small town charm. It’s the oldest city in Snohomish County, just north of Seattle–in fact, 18 miles north. It’s a town where time can go slow, for a weekend or a lifetime. A vibrant arts community, great kids activities and a wonderful historic downtown with little shops, galleries, […]
Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
Shoreline Remodeled Rambler This former bank owned house has been expertly remodeled with a totally reimagined kitchen and numerous updates: Kitchen remodel with granite counter tops, new refrigerator, tile back splash, and new cabinets New roof, new gutters and downspouts, and tube light in bathroom New windows all around New doors New light fixtures New […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Edmonds Remodeled House The neighbors are impressed by the result of our renovation project in the Edmonds Meadowdale neighborhood, where we took the ugliest house imaginable and made it shine. The compact, efficient floor plan includes 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, large living and family rooms, a great kitchen with eating space, and a large utility […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...