Eastside Value Buyer’s List Today I launched a weekly series of MLS searches to discover the best prospects on the Eastside for investors and handy owner occupiers to buy houses at a discount. This is an amalgamated list of bank owned homes that already appear to be fairly priced, estate sales, out of state owners, […]
Archive | Bothell RSS feed for this section
If you are lucky enough to be in Bothell for breakfast, (OK, it’s good for lunch too) then don’t hesitate to try an excellent and fun restaurant/diner, the Crystal Creek Cafe. Not only is the menu fully satisfying with well executed hearty American fare, but they have special signature touches that will bring you back […]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are enjoying it and spending time with loved ones, as well as taking the chance to get on the Internet and explore! We have been having snow the last few days in the Seattle area. My son Daniel had three unexpected days off as the school declared Snow Days […]
There will be Open House on Sunday November 7th at 1pm to 3pm….
This incredible value available for someone who is looking for lots and lots of room….at a discount price… Roam in 3525 sq ft home, 3 levels…. Massive size Master Bedroom with Bathroom Suite and Walk-in Closet…
Hi there- I just spent the last 24 hours walkking with my teammates around a track at Skyview Junior High School in the Northshore School District. Why did my friends and I do that, you may ask? We were participating in an annual event called The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life. Relay For Life […]
Bothell is a city located in King and Snohomish Counties in the state of Washington. The population was 30,150 at the time of the 2000 census. Bothell Neighborhoods Downtown Bothell, north of Bothell Way on the north side of the Sammamish River, was an area originally settled by pioneers and contains a business district along […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...