- Bennett Home, Award winning, respected WA builder almost 30 years
- Superbly maintained by original owner since 2007
- Corner lot, adjacent to lush trees
- Approx. 3525 square feet
- Open, airy and spacious floor plan
- 4+ Bedrooms and 3.25 Bathrooms
- Main floor designed for entertainment, Family Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Office
- Main Office/Den with French doors and deep closet
- Family room has gas fireplace for chilly Northwest days
- Gourmet kitchen offers plenty of room for several cooks in the kitchen
- Granite slab counters, Double oven, Large kitchen island, maple cabinets
- Large size pantry with double doors
- Generous size Master Bedroom suite
- Spacious Recreation Room on third floor with closet and full bath, could be 2nd Master suite!
- 4 Bedrooms on the second floor with 2 Baths
- Laundry Room with full size washer and dryer
- Fabulous upgrades of millwork
- 3 car garage
- 2 Decks
- Large yard with raised beds for gardening
- Back yard is fully fenced, adjacent to lush green lot and trees
- Northshore School District
- Short sale, bring all offers
Open House – Bothell Canyon Park 2007 Bennett Home, Short Sale, $509,000
About Sebnem OdenWhen you are buying, selling or investing in today's real estate market, it's critical to have the partnership of a Realtor expert in negotiating for you and managing the many details of each transaction so you can achieve your goals and dreams.
Sebnem’s commitment as your expert Realtor® is to provide you with exceptional partnership to exceed your expectations and to achieve your desired results.
"I provide personalized service and create win-win for all parties."
"I utilize the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to meet your expectations. But more importantly I listen. And that means, I find solutions that are tailored to you."
During the buying process, there are many different and complex stages which require highly skilled guidance to finalize a successful transaction. Yes, you can start your search online to find homes which look good on the net. And that is when Sebnem’s clients found how valuable her knowledge of the market place is, combined with her deep listening of their needs and her skills negotiating the terms they want. Sebnem brings great value as a skilled Realtor handling the hundreds of details required to smoothly close the deal.
"l so appreciate her expertise analyzing the investment and then exit strategies of my property. She came up with solutions no one else thought of." R. Nelson
During the selling process, there are many personal and emotional stages to finalize a successful transaction, more than just posting a sign in the front yard. Sebnem’s clients have found they can rely on her expertise staging, marketing their home and have learned to value highly her coaching during the sale of their home.
Sebnem takes a different approach, one that is built on personal touches, a professional approach and positive results.
Sebnem was raised in Istanbul, Turkey and rooted with strong values of honesty, integrity, compassion and working hard to help others succeed. She was taught to follow through to achieve results no matter what it takes and to create win-win for all parties...
Sebnem lived in Montana, New York City and Seattle since 1984. She owns investment property near Capital Hill, Madrona, Lake Washington, Medina, Bellevue and Kirkland. Her passion is to travel the world and learn about other cultures. She integrates into other cultures easily since she has so much interest in other's lives and dreams. She resides in Edmonds, WA.
Prior to obtaining her Real Estate License, she was in Retail Sales & Management for 20 plus years. She has earned "People First Manager" honor throughout her Retail Management career and was repeatedly recognized as a manager who cared about her team members' success and dreams. She partners with other's to achieve their dreams.
She stays on top of Real Estate Market activities especially around Queen Ann, Ballard, Central Area, Leschi, Madison Park, Mountlake Terrace, View Ridge, North Seattle, Richmond Beach, Woodway, Mukilteo and Snohomish County. She utilizes innovative advertising and target marketing to get you the best price possible.
Her motto is "Every journey begins with a single step" and offers to be your partner in your journey of buying or selling a house.
Sebnem is also actively helping clients in Edmonds, Lynnwood, Everett, Bothell, Mill Creek, Seattle, Woodinville in King and Snohomish County.
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...