PCC is a natural, organic Seattle food co-op. I think of it as a lot like Whole Foods and a lot different. Being local, it is, you could say, “very Seattle.” By that I mean community values, green values, a laid back humorous vibe and delicious ripe fresh flavor. There are nine locations around the […]
One of Seattle’s favorite parks, it is hard to imagine a day any time of year when Green Lake wouldn’t have a steady stream of dog walkers, joggers, skaters (ok, more of them in the summer, but…) and even bicyclists making use of the variety of paths and the road that circle the three mile […]
The Nature Consortium hosts work parties of volunteers all during the year. They take place several times a week, located at the West Duwamish Greenbelt in West Seattle. Fall and Winter projects address removing invasive species, mulching, and planting native plants and trees in Seattle’s largest remaining forest. Spring and Summer are devoted to maintaining […]
Beer and Seattle: two things that go together like, well, rain and Seattle. It started back in the mid-nineteenth century (1854) when a two-year-old Seattle was graced with its first brewery, Washington Brewery, to slake the thirst of the local population of loggers. Over the next 50 years or so, many of what we would […]
North of Seattle – a twenty-five minute drive up I-5 – is the city of Everett. An All American City winner, Everett is home to the largest public marina on the West Coast, the largest building in the world (Boeing’s assembly plant,) multiple fortune 500 companies, and about 103,000 residents. The cost of living here […]
Green Lake has a special place called Tangletown that’s full of great places to eat, drink, and enjoy with your friends. Eva Restaurant may not be as famous as some Seattle spots but have dinner here and you’ll see a lot of dedicated neighborhood residents that return again and again for a very special experience […]
There is a restaurant in Madrona that has something pretty unique and special. First of all, the food is really up there with the best. The co-owner/chef, John Platt, has cooked at some great places, Coastal Kitchen and Five Spot. When he opened St Clouds with his friend Pablo Butler, he did so with it […]
Welcome to one of Seattle’s local chocolate factory cafes! Chocolati Cafe is in 4 locations, this one at Green Lake, and also in Wallingford, Greenwood, Downtown (at Seattle Public Library), and a Factory Outlet which is on Aurora also near Green Lake (at 77th). If you are out enjoying a stroll around Green Lake, this […]
For an Edmonds Market snapshot, I wanted to find out how many properties are on the market and how fast they are moving. Here are a few statistics that will give you a sense of how the market is doing in Edmonds right now! There are two zip codes in Edmonds, 98020 and 98026. Today […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...