There is rarely a bad time to walk around Green Lake, but I must admit a partiality to the fall season. With the trees turning colors and the dogs prancing in delight at the crisp air and numerous pooch friendly opportunities, the joggers, bikes, baby strollers, walk and talkers, and even some rollerbladers, the Lake […]
Archive | Parks RSS feed for this section
A couple of hours to fill on a quiet evening right after Memorial Day. It’s a serious holiday with a lot of remembrance and giving thanks for those who have gone before, sacrificed, left us so much. Now in the aftermath of that day of contemplation and an almost dreamy looking back quality, what could […]
Remodeled Des Moines House This professionally remodeled Des Moines home is already generating excitement and won’t last long on the market. The interior is fully updated, including two kitchen remodels, remodeled bathrooms, new windows, fresh paint, gorgeous hardwoods, new carpeting, crown molding, and new furnace. The living room windows drink in the Puget Sound and […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. In 1915 the Olmsted Brothers, a landscape architectural firm, designed a summer “Country Place” for the Arthur Dunn family on a bluff overlooking Puget Sound. At the […]
Shoreline Remodeled Rambler This former bank owned house has been expertly remodeled with a totally reimagined kitchen and numerous updates: Kitchen remodel with granite counter tops, new refrigerator, tile back splash, and new cabinets New roof, new gutters and downspouts, and tube light in bathroom New windows all around New doors New light fixtures New […]
How many times have you thought, “I want to live where I can walk to the shops and cafes, have a pub and a bookstore and a grocery store and a dry cleaner nearby, where I don’t get my car out of the garage every day, and almost never on Sunday.” It might be that […]
There is an oasis in the middle of Wallingford. For over 100 years The Good Shepard Center has been there, and the Seattle Tilth Demonstration Garden is now a part of the grounds. Volunteers and staff provide classes, summer camps, and demonstrate sustainable gardening practices that enlighten and enliven our lives! Please enjoy this photo […]
Affordable Bellevue Townhouse In this suddenly competitive and inventory-starved Seattle real estate market, this newly listed townhouse stands out for its proximity to downtown Bellevue and affordable dues. There are some extra considerations in purchasing a townhome or condo in a condominium association that you don’t have to think about when buying a freestanding house: […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...