You’re in Capitol Hill, you’re early and you have an hour to kill. But why be destructive when instead of killing it you can make it one of the high points of your day? Head for Fuel, on tree-lined 19th Avenue in east Capitol Hill near St. Joseph’s old landmark church. A Seattle original and […]
Archive | Real Estate Guide RSS feed for this section
If you want potential buyers to stop at your home and write down the name and number to call, schedule a showing, and come see the inside, your number one tool is curb appeal. Use the following checklist to help you prepare your home, and package it so you’ll get that offer you have been […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...