For an Edmonds Market snapshot, I wanted to find out how many properties are on the market and how fast they are moving. Here are a few statistics that will give you a sense of how the market is doing in Edmonds right now! There are two zip codes in Edmonds, 98020 and 98026. Today […]
Archive | Relocation RSS feed for this section
My clients preparing to buy a home sat down with me to explain what they were looking for. We talked about some of the important factors like area/neighborhood and walkability, age, style and size, home layout and how it’s situated on the lot, and the fact that they really wanted a master on the main […]
Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, email@example.com… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. A wood fired bagel cafe in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle? “This is getting big, folks” says Seattle Nosh Pit News. Yes, being featured in Bon […]
In the last 30 days, 17 single-family properties sold in Wallingford, from a 518 square foot condo which sold for $6,000 over the listing price, to a houseboat that sold for asking price at $255,000, all the way to a 3,100 square foot 1919 Craftsman that sold for slightly less than list, at $810,000, from […]
Trilogy Tour A kind resident took me on a tour of Trilogy last Saturday. I was vaguely aware of Trilogy as a local retirement community. My parents had looked there before ending up in Jubilee in Thurston county for their retirement. My first surprise was how vast Trilogy is: 10 neighborhoods, a 32,000 square foot […]
Moving can be a major pain, no doubt about it. However, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a nightmare. With the proper foresight and planning, the moving process can happen with minimal headaches, and you can instead focus your energy on the excitement of moving into a new home, or even a new city. Here […]
Seattle was recently named in Kiplinger’s 10 Best Cities list, number two in fact (after Austin!). Mark Emerett, president of UW, is quoted as declaring, “We have only two products here: smart people and great ideas.” Among cities that are prosperous, innovative, and are generating plenty of jobs, Seattle stands out to me for its […]
Recently named #2 in Kiplinger’s list of the nation’s top cities, Seattle is full of an endless and imaginative variety of things to do. SAM, Seattle Art Museum, is a wonderful jewel in the city’s plethora of adornment, but can easily be overlooked as we take advantage of the infinite range of what’s available here, […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...