Ballard. Thinking about Seattle as a whole it seems like Ballard is a neighborhood. But when you really start considering Ballard, there are actually lots of little neighborhoods, and what I think of as 4 main sections. Also, it really depends if you are looking at condos or single family homes (and there are some […]
Archive | Residential Seattle Property RSS feed for this section
Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
You’re in Capitol Hill, you’re early and you have an hour to kill. But why be destructive when instead of killing it you can make it one of the high points of your day? Head for Fuel, on tree-lined 19th Avenue in east Capitol Hill near St. Joseph’s old landmark church. A Seattle original and […]
Lifestyle Home Search A great new feature on SeattlePowerSearch.com is its collection of Lifestyle search options. Try it here: SeattlePowerSearch.com Advanced Search. The data is scrubbed down to the block/group level – much finer than the zip code level. The Lifestyle options are: Highly Rated Schools – Select “Very Important” or “Extremely Important” to quickly […]
Edy Kizaki 206-249-2914 firstname.lastname@example.org Branch Manager, Lake Union Office, eXp Realty Want to do something fun and Seattle-based today? There is an event at the Olympic Sculpture Park, one of the ongoing days of fun and sun planned through August 30 for Summer at Olympic Sculpture Park (check out the events on Saturday the 11th, […]
Imagine that you’ve been searching for a home, perhaps with your spouse, for three months now. At first you probably looked at properties on the Internet, and compared photos of living rooms, kitchens, back yards to puzzle out how these places were laid out and if the bathrooms would work for your family. You checked […]
In the last 30 days, 17 single-family properties sold in Wallingford, from a 518 square foot condo which sold for $6,000 over the listing price, to a houseboat that sold for asking price at $255,000, all the way to a 3,100 square foot 1919 Craftsman that sold for slightly less than list, at $810,000, from […]
North Seattle Home It is not every day that you will find a home that has everything you wanted on your homebuying list! This is it! Modern amenities, original charm and character, spacious floor plan, and location all wrapped in this fabulous remodeled rambler. Located in the quiet and established Haller Lake neighborhood, 10 minutes […]
Cedar Park Rambler Recently come onto the market is this charming, well-maintained rambler in the Cedar Park neighborhood of NE Seattle. Cedar Park is a desirable neighborhood with parks, trails, views of Lake Washington, and convenient access to shopping and the I-5 freeway. The attractive qualities of this Cedar Park rambler include: 4 bedrooms – […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...