All over the Seattle area salmon viewing is still taking place. The time to see them returning to spawn starts in June and is best in September, but you can still see them in October, and early November. If you are in Seattle there are many places to go see them, perhaps one of the […]
Archive | Seattle Activity Guide RSS feed for this section
There is rarely a bad time to walk around Green Lake, but I must admit a partiality to the fall season. With the trees turning colors and the dogs prancing in delight at the crisp air and numerous pooch friendly opportunities, the joggers, bikes, baby strollers, walk and talkers, and even some rollerbladers, the Lake […]
Early evening, still light, quiet tree-lined streets in Old Town Ballard hold a still promise of the dinner hour. Lights from the restaurants, pubs, and wine cafes glow over wooden tables set artfully on old wooden floors, windows gleam with un-looked for bits and pieces of the past, and reflect trees, leaves, branches, telephone poles, […]
One of Seattle’s favorite parks, it is hard to imagine a day any time of year when Green Lake wouldn’t have a steady stream of dog walkers, joggers, skaters (ok, more of them in the summer, but…) and even bicyclists making use of the variety of paths and the road that circle the three mile […]
The Nature Consortium hosts work parties of volunteers all during the year. They take place several times a week, located at the West Duwamish Greenbelt in West Seattle. Fall and Winter projects address removing invasive species, mulching, and planting native plants and trees in Seattle’s largest remaining forest. Spring and Summer are devoted to maintaining […]
On February 16, all day long, there will be a pretty exciting film festival taking place in Post Alley. At the Seattle Center SIFF location, the festival is billed as “Woman Centric and Eccentric!” It’s a chance to see some uniquely stimulating short films from emerging and established film makers, most of whom are indeed […]
13 to 19? Experience All Kinds of Art Events for $5 with the Seattle Arts Teen Tix program! For some Seattle teens, this program is the door to Art. Not only does it provide great access to city Arts Events, but it puts the selection and the scheduling into the hands of the teens, making […]
Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...