All over the Seattle area salmon viewing is still taking place. The time to see them returning to spawn starts in June and is best in September, but you can still see them in October, and early November. If you are in Seattle there are many places to go see them, perhaps one of the […]
Archive | Seattle Area Festivals RSS feed for this section
The Nature Consortium hosts work parties of volunteers all during the year. They take place several times a week, located at the West Duwamish Greenbelt in West Seattle. Fall and Winter projects address removing invasive species, mulching, and planting native plants and trees in Seattle’s largest remaining forest. Spring and Summer are devoted to maintaining […]
On February 16, all day long, there will be a pretty exciting film festival taking place in Post Alley. At the Seattle Center SIFF location, the festival is billed as “Woman Centric and Eccentric!” It’s a chance to see some uniquely stimulating short films from emerging and established film makers, most of whom are indeed […]
Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Not only is there a huge Celebration of the Next 50 down at Seattle Center today, the Lighthouse Festival in Mukilteo through tomorrow, but the salmon are […]
Flurry of protest on May 1st! Four new and intriguing restaurants opening in Seattle this month! Debut of warthogs (animals, not a band) at the Woodland Park Zoo! Opening Day of the Boating Season! 17th of May Festival and Parade in Ballard! Rhododendron Festival in Port Townsend! 49ers Days in Winthrop, and the Balloon Stampede […]
We are heading down to the Space Needle where tickets to the observation platform are only $1 (usually $19) as long as they last, in honor of the Opening Day Celebration of The Next 50 festival. The Next 50 is a city wide (dare we believe nation wide?) celebration of the 50 years since the […]
April around Seattle is beautiful. The cherry trees are in flower, bulbs are starting to bloom, the weather begins to feel a little like Spring, and it’s time to celebrate our Earth. Earth Day started back in 1970 and capitalized on the emerging consciousness, channeling the energy of the anti-war protest movement and putting environmental […]
With a wide varitey of blooms and happenings, Seattle is buzzing with spring energy, albeit the rain is still with us about half the time and will continue so until May. Never fear, some of the great events that are taking place are indoors and can be enjoyed rain or shine. Don’t Miss These Great […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...