There is rarely a bad time to walk around Green Lake, but I must admit a partiality to the fall season. With the trees turning colors and the dogs prancing in delight at the crisp air and numerous pooch friendly opportunities, the joggers, bikes, baby strollers, walk and talkers, and even some rollerbladers, the Lake […]
Archive | Things To Do in Seattle RSS feed for this section
Early evening, still light, quiet tree-lined streets in Old Town Ballard hold a still promise of the dinner hour. Lights from the restaurants, pubs, and wine cafes glow over wooden tables set artfully on old wooden floors, windows gleam with un-looked for bits and pieces of the past, and reflect trees, leaves, branches, telephone poles, […]
One of Seattle’s favorite parks, it is hard to imagine a day any time of year when Green Lake wouldn’t have a steady stream of dog walkers, joggers, skaters (ok, more of them in the summer, but…) and even bicyclists making use of the variety of paths and the road that circle the three mile […]
The Nature Consortium hosts work parties of volunteers all during the year. They take place several times a week, located at the West Duwamish Greenbelt in West Seattle. Fall and Winter projects address removing invasive species, mulching, and planting native plants and trees in Seattle’s largest remaining forest. Spring and Summer are devoted to maintaining […]
Edy Kizaki is Branch Manager of our Lake Union eXp Office and enjoys a busy real estate practice in Seattle and the Eastside. A Seattle Magazine 5-Star agent in the December 2012 annual Real Estate issue, Edy is always ready to help with your real estate needs. Call her cell at 206-249-2914 or email her […]
Originally an offshoot of SAM, the Seattle Art Museum, SAAM is located Volunteer Park in the old Art Deco Building (which was the original home of SAM before the current new museum was built near Harbor Steps Park downtown). There is always a part of the permanent collection on display as well as changing exhibitions, […]
Chihuly’s Garden and Glass-A magnificent way to spend an evening! One of the most interesting places to go in Seattle is the Chihuly Garden and Glass at the Seattle Center. The glass artwork that is contained in several rooms and and outside garden is amazing. The picture on the left is an […]
Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...