If you want potential buyers to stop at your home and write down the name and number to call, schedule a showing, and come see the inside, your number one tool is curb appeal. Use the following checklist to help you prepare your home, and package it so you’ll get that offer you have been […]
Archive | Selling Seattle Real Estate RSS feed for this section
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, email@example.com… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. Was that lost sheep or lost sleep? What Little Bo Peep may not have known is that “leaving them alone so they’ll come home” may not always […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
According to the NW MLS, members reported 9,126 pending sales during March, a year-over-year increase of nearly 21 percent. That total surpassed the previous month by 1,503 transactions (up 19.7 percent). Inventory is shrinking, mortgage rates are great and buyer confidence is on the rise. Compared to a year ago, inventory is down 25.6 […]
Spring has sprung. And with it comes a positive prediction for home sellers in the greater Seattle area. With inventory down and homes without third party liens harder to find, this Spring is shaping up to be great for sellers in our region. The sun is shining and all of your homes flaws stand […]
Queen Anne real estate market has always been a hot one due to the highly desirable location and charming properties but it has never been hotter! The combination of the attractive values and historically low mortgage rates is bringing a lot of buyers that were sidelined during the boom and really propelling the Queen Anne […]
How many reasons are there to use a buyer’s agent? I think these four are most compelling: The MLS allows agents to search through properties in richer ways than is available to the general public. Agents are constantly looking at properties and should be able to spot bargains or help you avoid overpriced properties. An […]
I wasn’t thinking of switching brokerages when I found eXp Realty. I was searching on Google for “ways to get real estate leads”.
Because of the growing demands for cleaner and safer buildings & interior environments, lenders are beginning to recognize the possibilities in “green financing” but for now, the efficiency of these mortgage options is a work in progress. Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs) are fairly new to the banking industry and even more complex than the processes involved […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...