Remodeled House in Lynnwood Come quick to see our remodeled house in Lynnwood with double master suites, mother-in-law (MIL) unit that could be a legal rentable ADU (accessory dwelling unit), and stunning remodeled. My favorite features of this house: Big kitchen with hardwood floor, stainless appliances, pretty granite counter tops, and overabundant cabinets. Built-in hutch […]
Archive | Snohomish RSS feed for this section
North of Seattle – a twenty-five minute drive up I-5 – is the city of Everett. An All American City winner, Everett is home to the largest public marina on the West Coast, the largest building in the world (Boeing’s assembly plant,) multiple fortune 500 companies, and about 103,000 residents. The cost of living here […]
Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Who would have thought that you could find a little bit of Korea just 10 minutes north of Seattle in a strip mall just across the street the north end of Lynnwood’s Alderwood Mall? Well, this Realtor, with Korean Mother and teenage daughter were all dazzled with the colorful and delectible displays and wonderful variety […]
Edmonds Remodeled House The neighbors are impressed by the result of our renovation project in the Edmonds Meadowdale neighborhood, where we took the ugliest house imaginable and made it shine. The compact, efficient floor plan includes 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, large living and family rooms, a great kitchen with eating space, and a large utility […]
Spring has sprung. And with it comes a positive prediction for home sellers in the greater Seattle area. With inventory down and homes without third party liens harder to find, this Spring is shaping up to be great for sellers in our region. The sun is shining and all of your homes flaws stand […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...