North of Seattle – a twenty-five minute drive up I-5 – is the city of Everett. An All American City winner, Everett is home to the largest public marina on the West Coast, the largest building in the world (Boeing’s assembly plant,) multiple fortune 500 companies, and about 103,000 residents. The cost of living here […]
Archive | Everett RSS feed for this section
Selling or buying (books, that is) Half Price Books is attractive. There are lots of times when you want an elegant, full range book store. Then there are time when it’s too much trouble to haul a bag of books in to sell (recycle, remember?) and then haul it back out again minus the three […]
Great Restaurant and Sports Bar in Mukilteo Nestled into a non-assuming building is the Mukilteo Lodge, a restaurant and sports bar that caters to the sports enthusiasts in us all. With several televisions screens spread out throughout the restaurant you can see the game or games that are crowd favorites. You can see all the […]
This park by the Sound in Everett, in the neighborhood of Boulevard Bluffs, offers sudden unexpected views toward sunset. The expected ones are there all day, views of the Navel Base, Marina Village, and some of Hat Island in the bay. But the drama of the evening sky is something special here so often that […]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are enjoying it and spending time with loved ones, as well as taking the chance to get on the Internet and explore! We have been having snow the last few days in the Seattle area. My son Daniel had three unexpected days off as the school declared Snow Days […]
I visited a friend’s house which is on the market to sell in Everett…. Located at 612 Colby Avenue…Wow, what a cutie!!!! Perfect home for that first time buyer or down sizer. All on one level for convenience and located in one of the most desirable area of North Everett. It is so close to […]
What is going on with the real estate market in Snohomish County? As being a Snohomish County resident and a Real Estate Agent, I feel as I need to share the factual numbers which are published every month by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with my clients. I often get calls from my active buyers […]
As the Antique Capital of Northwest, Snohomish, WA is home to nearly 450 antique dealers. Snohomish, with a population of 9145, was founded in 1859 and is listed in National Register of Historic Places. This quaint river-side towne is famous for its Historic Homes and Gardens. Snohomish architecture contains a delightful variety of styles. As an example, […]
What a happy crisp clear day it was, and time to do some family stuff! We went to the Imagine Children’s Museum, in Everett. It was our first time at the Imagine Children’s Museum, and we LOVED it. Each exhibit seemed more fun than the last, and being in the rooftop play area was like […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...