Remodeled House in Lynnwood Come quick to see our remodeled house in Lynnwood with double master suites, mother-in-law (MIL) unit that could be a legal rentable ADU (accessory dwelling unit), and stunning remodeled. My favorite features of this house: Big kitchen with hardwood floor, stainless appliances, pretty granite counter tops, and overabundant cabinets. Built-in hutch […]
Archive | Lynnwood RSS feed for this section
Who would have thought that you could find a little bit of Korea just 10 minutes north of Seattle in a strip mall just across the street the north end of Lynnwood’s Alderwood Mall? Well, this Realtor, with Korean Mother and teenage daughter were all dazzled with the colorful and delectible displays and wonderful variety […]
You must see the over 14,000sf short-sale property this a diamond in the ruff. With a view of Martha Lake this 1846sf 3br 1.75ba is just waiting for its new owner as is or manifest your own dream property. At a movable price of $260,000 snooze you lose on this one! This property currently rents […]
Selling or buying (books, that is) Half Price Books is attractive. There are lots of times when you want an elegant, full range book store. Then there are time when it’s too much trouble to haul a bag of books in to sell (recycle, remember?) and then haul it back out again minus the three […]
Beautiful well kept complex that was recently a conversion can be your gate way to ownership for less than the original purchase price. Clearly this is a great buy this 2Br 2Ba with garage is just waiting for a new owner don’t past on this opportunity to own. Lovely well kept grounds, clubhouse, exercise area, bar […]
The Central Link Light Rail began operating from the Seattle Downtown to the Seatac Airport and back last year, in 2009. On July 17, 2009 there was a preview ride, with a video! Central Link uses 35 train cars and is 15.6 miles in length. The University Link span of the project began construction in 2009 […]
What is going on with the real estate market in Snohomish County? As being a Snohomish County resident and a Real Estate Agent, I feel as I need to share the factual numbers which are published every month by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with my clients. I often get calls from my active buyers […]
Recently I passed by Logan Park in Lynnwood and took the opportunity for a stroll and to see what was there. A great neighborhood park with enough to keep different ages (including the grown ups walking the perimeter and enjoying conversation) busy for quite a while. What with the playground, baseball field, flowering landscape, and […]
Lynnwood is a city in Snohomish County, Washington. The population was 33,847 at the 2000 census making it the third largest in Snohomish County and twenty-fourth largest in Washington State. The city is an indefinable mix of urban, suburban, small city, crossroads and bedroom community to many professionals who work in Seattle. Lynnwood is known […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...