Remodeled Des Moines House This professionally remodeled Des Moines home is already generating excitement and won’t last long on the market. The interior is fully updated, including two kitchen remodels, remodeled bathrooms, new windows, fresh paint, gorgeous hardwoods, new carpeting, crown molding, and new furnace. The living room windows drink in the Puget Sound and […]
Archive | South End RSS feed for this section
The Puyallup Fair My wife and I realized that we hadn’t been to the Puyallup Fair in over 20 years – that was with her twin nephews who were 4 years old at the time. We were overdue to take our own nine year old to the fair. The visit was well worth it. He […]
Dining and Shopping at Lakewood’s Koreatown My wife and I enjoyed a recent afternoon at what has become known as Lakewood’s Koreatown (officially: the International Business District). Koreatown is a collection of 200+ business along South Tacoma Way between approximately 84th and 96th Streets. Two grocery stores, Pal-Do World Market and Boo Han Market, and […]
Tacoma Car Museum LeMay America’s Car Museum in Tacoma, Washington I am not at all a car enthusiast. I drive my cars until they fall apart around me. I could only get my wife to accompany me with the promise of good food and shopping at Tacoma’s Koreatown on South Tacoma Way. But we were […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
Relocation to Jubilee Jubilee is a retirement community in Thurston county with modern 2 bedroom homes on one level, a private beach on Puget Sound, a big lodge with an exercise and swimming pool, and two golf courses running through the community. Many retirees are making the calculation that they can cash out of the […]
Spring has sprung. And with it comes a positive prediction for home sellers in the greater Seattle area. With inventory down and homes without third party liens harder to find, this Spring is shaping up to be great for sellers in our region. The sun is shining and all of your homes flaws stand […]
The new enhanced HARP 2.0 is slated to be available March 19th. There are so many misconceptions about this new program floating around that I thought it was prudent to sift facts from fiction. Does my loan have to be backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac to be able to refinance? Yes, your […]
Maplewood Heights in Renton Maplewood Heights is a neighborhood in northeast Renton with good schools, attractive amenities, and a good location. The neighborhood is centered on Maplewood Park and the Maplewood Heights Elementary, which was recently named a “School of Distinction”. The Renton School District generally has seen improvement in test scores in 2011. Recreational […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...