Maplewood Heights in Renton Maplewood Heights is a neighborhood in northeast Renton with good schools, attractive amenities, and a good location. The neighborhood is centered on Maplewood Park and the Maplewood Heights Elementary, which was recently named a “School of Distinction”. The Renton School District generally has seen improvement in test scores in 2011. Recreational […]
Archive | Renton RSS feed for this section
Donogh Homes Resale in Renton This quality house by Donogh Homes sits on a half acre on the north Cedar river bluff. Territorial view out the back includes Mount Rainier in the winter. Key features: Big floor plan with 3,070 square feet High end finishing materials (marble, granite, nice cabinets, etc.) 3 car garage Sprawling […]
Eastside Deal of the Week Each week I’m picking out the Deal of the Week out of my Eastside Value Buyer’s List. I’m looking for a house that is already discounted to fair market value at the list price and is in good repair. I visit the house, take 60+ photos, and record a video […]
Donogh Homes Resale in Renton This large, luxury home sits on a half acre landscaped lot on the Cedar River north bluff. The house was constructed by builder Donogh Homes in 1995. Donogh is known for its high quality construction and attention to interior design. The circular, open floor plan encompasses a formal living room, beautiful […]
Eastside Value Buyer’s List Today I launched a weekly series of MLS searches to discover the best prospects on the Eastside for investors and handy owner occupiers to buy houses at a discount. This is an amalgamated list of bank owned homes that already appear to be fairly priced, estate sales, out of state owners, […]
Enjoy the waterslides and wave pool in the summer at the Henry Moses Aquatic Center in Renton.
Manufactured homes in 55+ mobile home parks are an attractive and affordable senior housing solution. Parks offer a variety of community amenities, such as a club house for community events, swimming pools, sauna and hot tubs, exercise rooms, meeting or club rooms, RV parking, and on site storage. Communities are typically gated and secured. The […]
I was just asked this week how is the Real Estate Market in King County since I mentioned earlier about Snohomish County. Well here is information which was requested about King County. Northwest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) reported as following statistics for Dec 2009. Jan 2010 stats will be published in the coming weeks. We […]
Nothing tastes better than a gleaming array of the freshest vegetables, homemade soup, and bakery on a hot summer day. So healthy and light, even your body will thank you. Just a half and hours drive south of Seattle, half way to Tacoma and just minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, is the best place […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...