Downtown Issaquah Remodeled House This house ranks as one of the finest remodeling projects I have seen anywhere. The seller has a terrific design sense and has created two gorgeous bathrooms – you won’t want to leave your master bathroom, a knock-out kitchen, and creative use of space. The former attached garage was reimagined into […]
Archive | Eastside RSS feed for this section
A couple of hours to fill on a quiet evening right after Memorial Day. It’s a serious holiday with a lot of remembrance and giving thanks for those who have gone before, sacrificed, left us so much. Now in the aftermath of that day of contemplation and an almost dreamy looking back quality, what could […]
Location? For the Northwest lifestyle which takes advantage of the tremendous outdoor resources of hiking, biking, snow sports and water sports, Issaquah may just be uniquely located. What used to be a sleepy small town is fast becoming one of the most in-demand locations for families situating themselves with a convenient commute yet poised perfectly […]
Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
One of my all time local favorites is The Wilde Rover Irish Pub Restaurant. This popular Kirkland pub borrows part of its name from the well known Irishman, Oscar Wilde. By their own admission devoted to “good food, drink, conversation, entertainment and friends” the atmosphere of this local place, here in the heart of beautiful […]
Little Free Library The first Little Free Library has come to Bellevue (see map). If you hurry, you can grab the copy of Sense and Sensibility I left there. The Little Free Library movement seeks to: Promote literacy and the love of reading Build a sense of community Build more libraries (albeit little ones) than Andrew […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Affordable Bellevue Townhouse In this suddenly competitive and inventory-starved Seattle real estate market, this newly listed townhouse stands out for its proximity to downtown Bellevue and affordable dues. There are some extra considerations in purchasing a townhome or condo in a condominium association that you don’t have to think about when buying a freestanding house: […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...