A couple of hours to fill on a quiet evening right after Memorial Day. It’s a serious holiday with a lot of remembrance and giving thanks for those who have gone before, sacrificed, left us so much. Now in the aftermath of that day of contemplation and an almost dreamy looking back quality, what could […]
Archive | Bellevue RSS feed for this section
Little Free Library The first Little Free Library has come to Bellevue (see map). If you hurry, you can grab the copy of Sense and Sensibility I left there. The Little Free Library movement seeks to: Promote literacy and the love of reading Build a sense of community Build more libraries (albeit little ones) than Andrew […]
Affordable Bellevue Townhouse In this suddenly competitive and inventory-starved Seattle real estate market, this newly listed townhouse stands out for its proximity to downtown Bellevue and affordable dues. There are some extra considerations in purchasing a townhome or condo in a condominium association that you don’t have to think about when buying a freestanding house: […]
If you are thinking about moving to Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, or another of the highly rated Eastside communities, this pocketful of Kids Activities is offered in a spirit of showing, not telling, you what’s fun and available in an area that I personally believe to be one of the best places to raise […]
Something that never fails to amaze me is the sheer amount of fantastic museums and other intriguing venues available here for both adults and children. Just seeing all the museums, parks, play areas, and other exciting exhibits in this city (if we went to one every weekend) would take us far into 2012! A great […]
Eastside Deal of the Week Each week I’m picking out the Deal of the Week out of my Eastside Value Buyer’s List. I’m looking for a house that is already discounted to fair market value at the list price and is in good repair. I visit the house, take 60+ photos, and record a video […]
Eastside Value Buyer’s List Today I launched a weekly series of MLS searches to discover the best prospects on the Eastside for investors and handy owner occupiers to buy houses at a discount. This is an amalgamated list of bank owned homes that already appear to be fairly priced, estate sales, out of state owners, […]
In the hills of South Bellevue nearby to where I live, I recently found this Bellevue view home with many attractive features: A great view of trees and greenery with the mountains in the distance. An oversized master suite with with room for an office or TV/entertainment area besides the bedroom furniture. Beautiful, many-tiered decks […]
There are times when nothing else will do, and then it’s better not to fight it. Put on something you love, something that goes with your favorite shoes, and a little flair. Check to make sure you have your credit card. And head out to Bellevue Square for some serious shopping. We hear it’s Vibrant, […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...