Downtown Issaquah Remodeled House This house ranks as one of the finest remodeling projects I have seen anywhere. The seller has a terrific design sense and has created two gorgeous bathrooms – you won’t want to leave your master bathroom, a knock-out kitchen, and creative use of space. The former attached garage was reimagined into […]
Archive | Issaquah RSS feed for this section
Location? For the Northwest lifestyle which takes advantage of the tremendous outdoor resources of hiking, biking, snow sports and water sports, Issaquah may just be uniquely located. What used to be a sleepy small town is fast becoming one of the most in-demand locations for families situating themselves with a convenient commute yet poised perfectly […]
If you are thinking about moving to Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, or another of the highly rated Eastside communities, this pocketful of Kids Activities is offered in a spirit of showing, not telling, you what’s fun and available in an area that I personally believe to be one of the best places to raise […]
Eastside Deal of the Week Each week I’m picking out the Deal of the Week out of my Eastside Value Buyer’s List. I’m looking for a house that is already discounted to fair market value at the list price and is in good repair. I visit the house, take 60+ photos, and record a video […]
Eastside Value Buyer’s List Today I launched a weekly series of MLS searches to discover the best prospects on the Eastside for investors and handy owner occupiers to buy houses at a discount. This is an amalgamated list of bank owned homes that already appear to be fairly priced, estate sales, out of state owners, […]
eXp Realty would like to welcome its newest real estate investment expert, Bob Kelly, to our team in Bellevue, WA. Bob is a newly licensed agent, since June. He lives with his wife and three sons in Bellevue, WA. Real estate investment background: Bob and his wife have purchased six rentals houses between Bothell and […]
Issaquah’s Cougar Mountain Zoo provides fun, play, views, and educational opportunites too!
An important factor for many families relocating to the Seattle area are proximity to great public schools. For the year 2009, and consistently year after year, Bellevue high schools have a total of five high schools ranked in the top 100 in the nation and Washington has 31 ranked top 1500 according to Newsweek Magazine […]
Issaquah is one of the treasures of the Eastside for a lot of reasons. Small town friendly but with an air of sophistication and a lot of lifestyle amenities, it attracts families for it’s atmosphere and good schools. There are a lot of things of interest, including the recently built library and the salmon hatchery. There […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...