One of my all time local favorites is The Wilde Rover Irish Pub Restaurant. This popular Kirkland pub borrows part of its name from the well known Irishman, Oscar Wilde. By their own admission devoted to “good food, drink, conversation, entertainment and friends” the atmosphere of this local place, here in the heart of beautiful […]
Archive | Kirkland RSS feed for this section
If you are thinking about moving to Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, or another of the highly rated Eastside communities, this pocketful of Kids Activities is offered in a spirit of showing, not telling, you what’s fun and available in an area that I personally believe to be one of the best places to raise […]
Eastside Deal of the Week Each week I’m picking out the Deal of the Week out of my Eastside Value Buyer’s List. I’m looking for a house that is already discounted to fair market value at the list price and is in good repair. I visit the house, take 60+ photos, and record a video […]
Eastside Value Buyer’s List Today I launched a weekly series of MLS searches to discover the best prospects on the Eastside for investors and handy owner occupiers to buy houses at a discount. This is an amalgamated list of bank owned homes that already appear to be fairly priced, estate sales, out of state owners, […]
Seafair is here! July is a treasure trove of events in the Seattle area as parades, festivals, and neighborhood celebrations sprout up everywhere. Just on the 16th (yes, that’s tomorrow!) are 5 major events throughout the area, as follows: The Pirate’s Booty Seafair Milk Carton Derby Located in Green Lake, from 10 a.m. to […]
The Downtown neighborhood of Kirkland offers a great lifestyle. Many of the homes will offer views of the lake, and living in this area you are just steps to downtown Kirkland’s abundance of cafes, restaurants, boutiques & galleries. The Lake Street Mall and the Marina offer enjoyment and recreational activities and a waterfront atmosphere that […]
Marina Beach Park in Kirkland’s Moss Bay is a destination for walkers and for boaters alike. You can drive there, boat there (overnight guest moorage is convenient) or walk there from your home, especially if you are the lucky owner of a Downtown home, most of which are townhouses or condos but also there are […]
eXp Realty would like to welcome its newest real estate investment expert, Bob Kelly, to our team in Bellevue, WA. Bob is a newly licensed agent, since June. He lives with his wife and three sons in Bellevue, WA. Real estate investment background: Bob and his wife have purchased six rentals houses between Bothell and […]
Purple could be a mindset, it could be a way of life. If I didn’t have anything else to do than explore area wines and eat wonderful food, I might be there every day for lunch, meet a bunch of people there for happy hour, and then have a late supper with some wine tasting as […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...