If you are thinking about moving to Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, or another of the highly rated Eastside communities, this pocketful of Kids Activities is offered in a spirit of showing, not telling, you what’s fun and available in an area that I personally believe to be one of the best places to raise […]
Archive | Redmond RSS feed for this section
Trilogy Tour A kind resident took me on a tour of Trilogy last Saturday. I was vaguely aware of Trilogy as a local retirement community. My parents had looked there before ending up in Jubilee in Thurston county for their retirement. My first surprise was how vast Trilogy is: 10 neighborhoods, a 32,000 square foot […]
Eastside Deal of the Week Each week I’m picking out the Deal of the Week out of my Eastside Value Buyer’s List. I’m looking for a house that is already discounted to fair market value at the list price and is in good repair. I visit the house, take 60+ photos, and record a video […]
Eastside Value Buyer’s List Today I launched a weekly series of MLS searches to discover the best prospects on the Eastside for investors and handy owner occupiers to buy houses at a discount. This is an amalgamated list of bank owned homes that already appear to be fairly priced, estate sales, out of state owners, […]
eXp Realty would like to welcome its newest real estate investment expert, Bob Kelly, to our team in Bellevue, WA. Bob is a newly licensed agent, since June. He lives with his wife and three sons in Bellevue, WA. Real estate investment background: Bob and his wife have purchased six rentals houses between Bothell and […]
Redmond is a city in King County, Washington. In 2003 the Census Bureau estimated the city population was 46,391. Redmond is best known as the home of Microsoft and Nintendo of America. Redmond has a suburban characer. Downtown Redmond has two parts, a historic downtown with many personally owned businesss, and a modern downtown area. […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...