It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
Archive | Mercer Island RSS feed for this section
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
It’s well and good to learn from a lecture. But rarely is a lecture life-changing. Washington is called the evergreen state. We love our trees, the great outdoors and our planet. We are a hardy people. And we have two universities (colleges) that are in the top 10 for sustainable practices and learning. […]
Wow! Where did the summer (oh, did we have one) go? It’s mid August and a new school year is just around the corner. Stores are full of back to school supplies and clothes. Times are tough – budgets are stretched thin. It’s easy to want to grab the most inexpensive supplies. Here […]
Part 3 of Edy Kizaki’s series on Mercer Island Real Estate currently available. These listings are good for 30 days, then please email me for an updated list at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mercer Island Real Estate is a subset of Seattle Real Estate. Mercer Island homes are in great demand due to the location (close to everything), […]
Ranging from a low of $165,000 to up around $500,000, these 16 condos are the total list up to this price available on Mercer Island right now. There is, as always, a broad range of homeowner’s dues so just check with me if you need that information. These condos range from one to three bedrooms […]
Mercer Island is a highly ranked location by any standards, but there are still sometimes REOs (bank owned properties, also known as repossessed properties). At the moment there are four bank owned properties on Mercer Island, but each one is quite different (click on link below to see all 4). One is a 3 bedroom […]
Mercer Island was once called East Seattle, but now everyone knows it for the very unique and special environment it is, the island in the middle of Lake Washington is special in a way no other city around here can claim, because it is so limited in area that property is at a premium. And […]
Mercer Island is the most populated island in Washington State. But what is more important for residents and for Seattle in general is that it is a great community, a city by the name of Mercer Island and also the island itself, that sits in the middle of Lake Washington on the way from Seattle […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...