Beer and Seattle: two things that go together like, well, rain and Seattle. It started back in the mid-nineteenth century (1854) when a two-year-old Seattle was graced with its first brewery, Washington Brewery, to slake the thirst of the local population of loggers. Over the next 50 years or so, many of what we would […]
Archive | Fremont RSS feed for this section
There are so many beautiful neighborhoods in Seattle that trying to define which ones are the “top neighborhoods” might seem to be an exercise in futility, but humor me please, you have to start somewhere! Many of them you have heard of, and some of them perhaps not. Let’s talk about eight wonderful neighborhoods today […]
Fremont Condo Urban living at its finest, chic and modern studio condo in Fremont now available! Nestled between Fremont and Wallingford, this stylish studio offers stylish and easy city living for less than 125k! Modern and bright, this top floor studio maximized use of space with custom built murphy bed, full kitchen, spacious bathroom, and […]
Greg Nikols, a former Seattle mayor, called Seattle a City of Neighborhoods. Each has its character, its charms, perhaps even its faults. Before you choose a home it is extremely important to be sure that you will not regret the location. Are schools important to you? Walkability? Commute time? Recreation? Do you love a certain […]
Seattle, WA — September 8, 2011. A great way to view and interact with the city. Whether you’re a local, home shopping, or just visiting, there’s a great way to see more of the city and maybe polish up your photography skills too! There’s a Shutter Tours of Seattle that is so interesting that earlier […]
Seattle, WA – August 10, 2011- The Western & Central Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association announced the date of their second annual Ales for Alzheimer’s event, set to take place on Saturday, October 8, 2011 in the Fremont neighborhood. Due to the overwhelming success of their first Ales for Alzheimer’s event in March, the organization will […]
With the weather heating up, are you looking for something different to take it outside? Have you checked out outdoor movies in Seattle? Outdoor movies in Seattle provide a great alternative to stuffy indoor movie theaters!
Best Real Estate Deals in Seattle One of the most frequently asked questions I get are “where can I find the best real estate deals in Seattle?” and “what’s the hottest area in Seattle?” Honestly, there is value in every market and in every neighborhood.
One of the most delightful things about Seattle is the abundance of nature surrounding us. Although this is a large metropolitan city, I appreciate the fact that you can escape to nature at any time. Big or large, we have parks situated in every neighborhood and convenient access to rivers, lakes, and vast ocean.
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...