Part 2 in Edy Kizaki’s Series Who Is Seattle Carisa Brunner of Made Sewing Studo started the business to “save Seattle from sewing disasters” and has been highly successful in the last two years, according to feedback from students and members of the studio. Offering use of sewing machines on an hourly basis with free […]
Archive | Greenwood RSS feed for this section
“Childish Things” a third in a series of kids resale shops, by Edy Kizaki and assistant Madeleine Anthony. Right off the busy Holman Road in Greenwood you will find Childish Things, a small high quality children’s and maternity store. After struggling to find parking in the small lot outside the store, I walked into a […]
Aloha Ramen in Seattle I found the best ramen place in Seattle, Aloha Ramen! I been on a quest for a good bowl of ramen for years in Seattle and finally discovered Aloha Ramen in Seattle by a recommendation from a friend. I packed my appetite and anticipation and went to check it […]
Seattle’s Greenwood neighborhood is full of good places to eat, interspersed with fun shopping such as antiques, ethnic boutiques, costume and vintage clothing and vintage shops, a chocolate factory outlet, gelatto, a wonderful lighting store, and more. Try Gordito’s for a great lunch when you wear yourself out shopping.
Best Real Estate Deals in Seattle One of the most frequently asked questions I get are “where can I find the best real estate deals in Seattle?” and “what’s the hottest area in Seattle?” Honestly, there is value in every market and in every neighborhood.
One of the most delightful things about Seattle is the abundance of nature surrounding us. Although this is a large metropolitan city, I appreciate the fact that you can escape to nature at any time. Big or large, we have parks situated in every neighborhood and convenient access to rivers, lakes, and vast ocean.
The Seattle tattoo scene is endlessly fascinating for those who like these exotic and, these days, very popular adornments. I kind of forget how it is elsewhere, but here tattoos are so common that it might be surprising if someone in the younger age groups doesn’t have one, kind of like pierced ears after the […]
There is nothing better than a rug which has been imported from that very center of carpet making history, locations in Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, even China. These world renowned carpet producing areas are known widely, and Turabi Rug Gallery Omar brings his expertise to the hunt and give us the chance to shop for […]
There is a street, Greenwood Avenue in Phinney Ridge, that gives you a sense of discovery driving along it, but you don’t have time to explore every intriguing doorway that you glimpse from the car. You have to park, get out, take a walk down the street, to even start to decide what to explore […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...