There are so many beautiful neighborhoods in Seattle that trying to define which ones are the “top neighborhoods” might seem to be an exercise in futility, but humor me please, you have to start somewhere! Many of them you have heard of, and some of them perhaps not. Let’s talk about eight wonderful neighborhoods today […]
Archive | Wallingford RSS feed for this section
How many times have you thought, “I want to live where I can walk to the shops and cafes, have a pub and a bookstore and a grocery store and a dry cleaner nearby, where I don’t get my car out of the garage every day, and almost never on Sunday.” It might be that […]
In the last 30 days, 17 single-family properties sold in Wallingford, from a 518 square foot condo which sold for $6,000 over the listing price, to a houseboat that sold for asking price at $255,000, all the way to a 3,100 square foot 1919 Craftsman that sold for slightly less than list, at $810,000, from […]
While exploring the Good Shepard P Patch in Wallingford, I met Kathleen, a Wallingford local, who had just gotten her P Patch after being on the waiting list for 6 years. She was kind enough to give me a quick tour and explain how it works.
There is an oasis in the middle of Wallingford. For over 100 years The Good Shepard Center has been there, and the Seattle Tilth Demonstration Garden is now a part of the grounds. Volunteers and staff provide classes, summer camps, and demonstrate sustainable gardening practices that enlighten and enliven our lives! Please enjoy this photo […]
Bottleworks is a specialty beer store in the Wallingford Neighborhood of Seattle. With over 950 varieties of beer, they are definitely special! They have “properly cellared vintage beers” (which I am guessing means they have not been exposed to varying temps that would compromise the beer) and 9 rotating taps, which you can choose […]
There’s an old saying that “Home is Where the Heart Is” and that must mean that Maryellen Swanson is at home in Seattle. For the past year or so she has been creating beautiful planted pot combinations in Wallingford and other Seattle neighborhoods with her business The Potted Garden. I met her and took a […]
Fremont Condo Urban living at its finest, chic and modern studio condo in Fremont now available! Nestled between Fremont and Wallingford, this stylish studio offers stylish and easy city living for less than 125k! Modern and bright, this top floor studio maximized use of space with custom built murphy bed, full kitchen, spacious bathroom, and […]
The Good Shepard Center in Wallingford is on the grounds of an old school and serves a variety of community functions. The playground at one side is used by the Meridian School and other groups that use the building. The Good Shepard Center is also home for the Neo Art School, Francaise Allaince, and Seattle Tilth, which has […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...