Beer and Seattle: two things that go together like, well, rain and Seattle. It started back in the mid-nineteenth century (1854) when a two-year-old Seattle was graced with its first brewery, Washington Brewery, to slake the thirst of the local population of loggers. Over the next 50 years or so, many of what we would […]
Archive | Queen Anne RSS feed for this section
On February 16, all day long, there will be a pretty exciting film festival taking place in Post Alley. At the Seattle Center SIFF location, the festival is billed as “Woman Centric and Eccentric!” It’s a chance to see some uniquely stimulating short films from emerging and established film makers, most of whom are indeed […]
There are so many beautiful neighborhoods in Seattle that trying to define which ones are the “top neighborhoods” might seem to be an exercise in futility, but humor me please, you have to start somewhere! Many of them you have heard of, and some of them perhaps not. Let’s talk about eight wonderful neighborhoods today […]
New home in West Seattle being purchased by my client, a lovely David Foster designed 3,000 square foot contemporary home with golf course views. One of the first steps in helping my clients to find and purchase a home is defining the neighborhoods and the type of home they are looking for. Sounds like a […]
by Edy Kizaki, Seattle Realtor and Branch Manager of our eXp Lake Union Office, 206-249-2914, firstname.lastname@example.org… never too busy for your questions and concerns! We’re here for you. How many times have I heard someone tell me “I love Queen Anne! I would love to live there!” Well, those glorious old mansions on the top […]
Imagine that you’ve been searching for a home, perhaps with your spouse, for three months now. At first you probably looked at properties on the Internet, and compared photos of living rooms, kitchens, back yards to puzzle out how these places were laid out and if the bathrooms would work for your family. You checked […]
This is Number 2 in Edy Kizaki’s Who Is Seattle? series. Contact Edy at 206-249-2914 or email@example.com There is a store, not big but not such a very little store, on Queen Anne Ave N in Seattle. This shop, by the name of Blue Highway Games, is so much more than a shop. And the […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...