The Nature Consortium hosts work parties of volunteers all during the year. They take place several times a week, located at the West Duwamish Greenbelt in West Seattle. Fall and Winter projects address removing invasive species, mulching, and planting native plants and trees in Seattle’s largest remaining forest. Spring and Summer are devoted to maintaining […]
Archive | West Seattle RSS feed for this section
Investing in Real Estate Annually, I try to expose what is going on in the market and the factors that influence it. My post last year was pretty revealing and did show what really ended up occurring. The outlook at this point in the Greater Seattle Area has changed dramatically from the prior year and […]
New home in West Seattle being purchased by my client, a lovely David Foster designed 3,000 square foot contemporary home with golf course views. One of the first steps in helping my clients to find and purchase a home is defining the neighborhoods and the type of home they are looking for. Sounds like a […]
Washington State Ferries The Washington State Ferry System connects Seattle and the nearby mainland to the many islands and peninsulas around Puget Sound. Residents rely on the system to connect them to centers of employment and commerce. Seattleites ride the ferries to reach recreational opportunities. And tourists frequent the system in the summer to enjoy […]
It’s mid-May and our region’s Farmer’s Markets are opening for business. Even though the region is home to a number of fabulous year-round markets, most locations are seasonal. Do you enjoy eating fresh and local? Our farmers markets support many local farmers as well as provide a great place to sell local jams, breads. […]
April 2012 Real Estate Summary for the greater Seattle area Spring is in full swing! Many start planning moves in the Spring to avoid mid-school year disruptions. With the market conditions favorable to both buyers and sellers, now is the time to make YOUR plans. I would love to be part of YOUR team […]
Happy May! Spring is the start of a busy season for home buyers and home sellers. This Spring is no exception with the greater Seattle market heating up. Currently there are 50 Built Green homes on the market in Seattle. The highest priced property is in Leschi listed at $2.25 Million and the lowest […]
Roses. One of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Roses are symbolic of so many emotions. Different colors represent different sentiments. It’s that time of year around the greater Seattle/Everett region. If you have not done so yet, it is time to prune back your roses by about 2/3rd, leaving the healthiest canes. […]
Good Afternoon, Seattle! What a wonderful spring, with so much sunny weather and opportunities to experience our beautiful environment. Every morning when I drive Daniel to school there is one little hill I go over where the Sound and the Olympics are spread out before us in all their glory. And every time I think […]
Real Estate Search
- eXp Who? eXp What? April 27, 2010
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy? March 16, 2010
- My Favorite Books About Seattle March 19, 2010
- WA Cell Phone Law 2010 May 30, 2010
- A Tip To A Lower Mortgage Rate February 12, 2010
- Outstanding Remodeled Home near Downtown Issaquah November 22, 2013
- Shopping and Services in Magnolia November 17, 2013
- Poulsbo Fish Park Salmon Viewing Day is November 2 October 24, 2013
- Beautiful Green Lake in October October 14, 2013
- The Seattle Street Food Festival is near! July 22, 2013
- Don Keinholz: I was searching for a bit of beer info about Seatt...
- EdyKizaki: @dragonnewt It's an opportunity, really, a season...
- dragonnewt: It is cool all the way down the coast. Even here i...
- ElizaWinters: These homes all look fantastic. I have been lookin...
- evalewis: OMG!!! This is very beautiful house, I wish I coul...